August 27, 2009

*in the beginning*

So apparently my life is interesting enough to be a blog (or so I've been told), therefore I have been inspired to begin a blog despite the fact that I have always told myself I would never do this. Yet here I am. :-)

Looking back over the events of the summer, I actually would have to agree that there have been plenty of events that are "blog-worthy". The ridiculous family drama, the crazy trip to Dallas with Rachel and Jenn, the guys that have come in and out of my life, etc etc. However, I probably won't blog about those for a while. After all!! It is the beginning of the semester! I have so many wonderful things to look forward to at this point in time ::in a tone saturated with sarcasm:: Seriously though, this semester should be a good one.

1) only taking 12 hours
2) great new roommates!!
3) even though I'll miss it, I'm not in choir
4) exciting sorority stuff
5) working 2 great jobs that will hopefully pay the bills

Lord knows there are more, but I just can't think of them all right now.

Well, that's all for my first blog. I guess I'll write when I have something to say! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment